VirtualyDecayingGirlVirtualyDecayingGirl

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

*+*+(CT: To Faraway Times)+*+* *+*+(CT: To Faraway Times)+*+*

Awsome!

this is really pretty :) i like it.

Chronamut responds:

yaay for prettiness! (funny everyone is sayign its pretty.. :P)

+*+*(Mozart - Allegretto)*+*+ +*+*(Mozart - Allegretto)*+*+

nice work

very very good work indeed. anyways i have a question for you...can i use dark omen in my next flash? its not any were near finished but because it is a dark one i think the song fits it. ^^

Chronamut responds:

of course you can use dark omen in your next flash - you know the routine - put the song id in before you submit it and flash will automatically credit me - also it doesnt hurt to put me in the credits.. :p - hope it all works out!

thanks for the review - wow 2 months since my last song.. I'm beginning to be as lazy as dreamscaper of paragon! Hahahaaa..

*+*+(Dark Omen)+*+* *+*+(Dark Omen)+*+*

nice

this one belongs in vampire the masqurade bloodlines....oh how i love that game....

yhea was just playing it and then actually listening to this song made my day, and today has been a very good day

Chronamut responds:

hahahahaha you dark dark twisted girl!

*+*+Composition #5+*+* *+*+Composition #5+*+*

celtic stuff rocks!!

very cool, think the first line says it all

yay for cerltic!

everyone go listen to celtic!

thanks for the review girl!

Planet of Tek+*~.0 Planet of Tek+*~.0

Great Cemetary music

seriously this one made me wanna go wandering around a cemetary for an odd reson, but thats all cool!!!

Chronamut responds:

you know what I think it is? Its the odd wailing in the bg - i think it was a product of distorting the hell out of a sitar that made that noise.. or wait no.. it was a specialized industrialized noise that caused that aftereffect thats right.. very cool if i do say so myself - this song is very structured - but it seems to be ok in this instance.

thanks for the review you girl you!

+*+*(+)Moonlight Shadow(+)*+*+ +*+*(+)Moonlight Shadow(+)*+*+

YAY for DDR songs

unfortunatly i've heard this song a million times threw DDR. prolly are other places it can be heard but eather way theres many many versions of it so you get a 1 for originality, but its still an awsome song. keep the music coming!!

Chronamut responds:

I know I know I get a 1 for originality - and thats fine - but I first heard this song abour 3-5 years ago - whenever i was in grade 12 or 13 so long ago... and I always wanted to do it so here it is!

*+*+Rip-It-UP!+*+* *+*+Rip-It-UP!+*+*

Pretty cool

Awsome. Makes me think of The matrix for some strange reason...could be because I just watched the original not to long ago. Eather way very nice.

Chronamut responds:

thank you very much - yet another female of the species reviewing a song of mine - very good indeed!